To add your Office 365 account to your iPhone / iPad:
1. Go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts, then tap Add Account.
2. Tap 'Microsoft Exchange'.
3. Put in your Email address and for Description, I would also put in your email address.
4. Tap 'Sign In' (If it asks you at this point, choose 'WORK Account'.)
5. Type in your Password, and tap 'Sign In' or 'Next'.
6. The Mail app may request certain permissions. Tap Accept.
7. Choose the services to Add to your phone. (ie. Mail, Contacts, Calendar)
<<<Back to jhmail.com